Terms and Conditions
- For our Beer Spa, we have a 48 hour cancelation policy. We don’t refund any money for Beer Spas canceled after 48 hours. If you cancel before 48 hours, we’ll refund your money, minus a 200 CZK booking service fee.
- All other tours have a 24 hour cancelation policy. If you cancel later than 24 hours, we can’t provide any refund. If you cancel before 24 hours, we’ll refund 90% of your money.
- If you don’t show up for your tour or spa, we count it is a no show and you are charged 100% of the ticket price. No refunds are applicable in this situation.
- Our tours happen rain or shine. If weather is a concern, contact us immediately.
- We can’t imagine a situation where we would have to cancel a tour, but if for some unforeseen reason we do, all money will of course be refunded.
What’s included in your ticket:
- For every tour, experience, or beer spa, it is exactly specified on our website what is included in your ticket. It’s different for each product we offer. If you have any questions, just ask.
- Some things which are not included are: tips, transportation, and hotel pick-up.
- When you book any tour or experience with us, it’s your job to be there on time. It’s recommended to be 5 minutes early for beer tours and 15 minutes for beer spas.
- For a tour, it’s your responsibility to contact your guide if you’re late. We’ll do our best to still give you the best experience possible within our limits.
- If you’re late to a Beer Spa, we, along with our spa partners, aren’t responsible for adjusting your spa time.
Changing Your Tour:
- In case you need to change something about your tour, we’ll do our best. We need notice of any changes as soon as possible. All changes are also subject to our cancelation policy.
- We aren’t responsible for any damages, injuries, or losses that happen on any of our tours or experiences. We take no responsibility for any delays, accidents, lost items, or unexpected events that happen during our tours.
- In case of poor conduct on the part of the customer, we reserve the right to refuse our services or ask a person to leave.
- Any damages to our partner organization’s property or possessions due to customer behavior or actions are therefore the responsibility of the customer.
- All prices are quoted at the time of booking, in Czech Koruna. We will not change them. Any exchange rate changes due to different currencies are not our responsibility.
- We accept cash, a number of international credit cards, and bank transfers.
- We don’t charge any fee for using a credit card. Fees can occur depending on your card, and this is your responsibility.
- All prices include tax.
- Our bank is in the Czech Republic. If this is a concern for you, please check before hand.
- Since we are based in the Czech Republic, all customers are expected to comply with Czech laws, for example regarding alcohol consumption.
We fully believe in privacy rights and therefore do not sell or let any other party use any of the personal details we collect from you.